Wyoming Blockchain Cryptocurrency Updated Laws
Regulation of Digital Currencies: Cryptocurrency, Bitcoins, Blockchain Technology
Signed by governor with line item vetoes 2/26/19, Chapter 80
|Changes the membership of the Blockchain Task Force.|
Signed by governor 2/26/19, Chapter 94
|Relates to the secretary of state; authorizes the secretary of state to develop and implement a blockchain commercial filing system; authorizes a report; makes an appropriation.|
Signed by governor 2/26/19, Chapter 92
|Relates to banking; makes legislative findings; creates special purpose depository banks as a new financial institution; provides that special purpose depository banks shall be corporations; requires that depositors be business entities; specifies compliance with applicable federal laws; establishes procedures for the incorporation, chartering and operation of special purpose depository bank.|
Signed by governor 2/26/19, Chapter 93
|Relates to corporate shares and distributions; authorizes corporations to issue certificate tokens in lieu of stock certificates as specified; makes conforming amendments.|
Blockchain Information & Resources:
- Anti-Collusion | What Is Obfuscation?
- Blockchain Attacks: Is No One Safe in the World of Cryptocurrencies?
- Blockchain Technology Explained: What is Blockchain and How Does It Work?
- Digital Currency Transmission Laws and Regulations by State
- Hard and Soft Forks: A Detailed and Simplified Explanation of How Blockchains Evolved
- Legal Issues around Cryptocurrency
- Merkle Trees
- Permissioned and Permissionless Blockchains
Is cryptocurrency legal in Wyoming Blockchain?
Do you have Cryptocurrency or Blockchain Issues or questions?
Freeman Law is dedicated to staying at the forefront as these emerging technologies continue to revolutionize social and economic activities. Contact us to Schedule a consultation or call (214) 984-3410 to discuss your cryptocurrency and blockchain technology concerns.