Washington Blockchain Legislation Status
Signed by governor 4/26/19, Chapter 153
|Provides that an electronic record may not be denied legal effect or enforceability solely because it is generated or stored using distributed ledger technology.|
Blockchain Information & Resources:
- Anti-Collusion | What Is Obfuscation?
- Blockchain Attacks: Is No One Safe in the World of Cryptocurrencies?
- Blockchain Technology Explained: What is Blockchain and How Does It Work?
- Digital Currency Transmission Laws and Regulations by State
- Hard and Soft Forks: A Detailed and Simplified Explanation of How Blockchains Evolved
- Legal Issues around Cryptocurrency
- Merkle Trees
- Permissioned and Permissionless Blockchains
- See More Information on Blockchain
Is cryptocurrency legal in Washington Blockchain?
Do you have Cryptocurrency or Blockchain Issues or questions?
Freeman Law is dedicated to staying at the forefront as these emerging technologies continue to revolutionize social and economic activities. Contact us to schedule a consultation or call (214) 984-3410 to discuss your cryptocurrency and blockchain technology concerns.