Arizona Blockchain Legislation
Arizona Cryptocurrency Laws
Regulation of Digital Currencies: Cryptocurrency, Bitcoins, Blockchain Technology
Signed by governor 5/31/19, Chapter 263
|Appropriates $2.5 million from the state web portal fund established by §18-421, Arizona Revised Statutes, in the fiscal year 2019-2020 to the Arizona commerce authority to distribute to applied research centers and institutes located in this state that specialize in blockchain, wearable technology, and automated mobility.|
Blockchain Information & Resources:
- Anti-Collusion | What Is Obfuscation?
- Blockchain Attacks: Is No One Safe in the World of Cryptocurrencies?
- Blockchain Technology Explained: What is Blockchain and How Does It Work?
- Digital Currency Transmission Laws and Regulations by State
- Hard and Soft Forks: A Detailed and Simplified Explanation of How Blockchains Evolved
- Legal Issues around Cryptocurrency
- Merkle Trees
- Permissioned and Permissionless Blockchains
Virtual and cryptocurrencies are built on blockchain technology—a technological innovation that allows for a distributed, decentralized digital ledger generally built upon cryptographic mechanisms and complex consensus protocols. From a legal perspective, many of the tax, regulatory, and other legal issues associated with blockchain technology and cryptocurrency require an understanding of this underlying technology.
Is cryptocurrency legal in Arizona?
Have Cryptocurrency or Blockchain issues or questions?
Freeman Law is dedicated to staying at the forefront as these emerging technologies continue to revolutionize social and economic activities. Contact us to schedule a consultation, or call (214) 984-3410 to discuss your cryptocurrency and blockchain technology concerns.