International & Offshore Tax Compliance Attorney

International & Offshore Tax Compliance Attorney

Globalization is a fact of life in our modern economy, and cross-border activities have become the norm, not the exception. Freeman Law provides experienced counsel with respect to international and offshore tax compliance. We help clients manage, understand, and comply with the tax requirements that come with holding foreign assets; engaging in inbound and outbound cross-border transactions; maintaining ongoing business operations in foreign countries; and various other international complexities.

Founding and Managing Member, Jason Freeman, is a frequent speaker on international taxation and related issues, including compliance with information return and Foreign Bank Account Report (“FBAR”) filing requirements, the Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program, the Streamlined Filing Compliance Procedures, and other compliance initiatives and requirements. We regularly assist clients with these programs and filing requirements, helping them take proactive steps to come into compliance and mitigate their risks. We also represent clients who may be facing audits or prosecution related to foreign tax and FBAR reporting deficiencies.

With recent legal developments such as the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (“FATCA”) and the expansion of Information Exchange Agreements among countries around the world, the flow of information and reporting to the IRS and the coordinated enforcement by taxing authorities has never been greater. For many, that means that the risks of non-compliance have never been more real. Freeman Law can help businesses and individuals manage these critical tax risks and make sense of complex international tax compliance rules.

Have Questions? See the answers to the most commonly asked questions about International and Offshore Tax Compliance.

Freeman Law represents clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, the United States, and Internationally. Schedule a consultation or call (214) 984-3410 to discuss your tax concerns.