Freeman Law, PLLC Coronavirus-Related Legal Update
Freeman Law’s most up-to-date Compendium of Recent Coronavirus Legislation and Regulatory Reform is being made available to the public. Please check back regularly, as we will be updating the Compendium regularly to incorporate new and forthcoming guidance and laws.
Freeman Law has prepared the following outline as a public service and to provide businesses and individuals with time-sensitive, accessible guidance summarizing voluminous and complex legislation/promulgations that continue to be released. As a result, in the days ahead our firm will be revising and supplementing this outline, which is intended to be an organic document that will incorporate forthcoming guidance and serve as a comprehensive resource for businesses facing the economic and social challenges posed by the Coronavirus crisis.
This version covers topics such as:
- Recent IRS Coronavirus Guidance
- Texas Comptroller Guidance
- United States Tax Court updates
- CARES Act
- PPP Loans
- Internal Revenue Code Revisions
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Emergency Family & Medical Leave Act
- Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
- Potential compliance penalties
- Payroll Tax Credits
- IRS Guidance
- Federal Reserve’s “Main Street New Loan Facility” Initiative
Please visit our website, where we will provide a continually-updated version. We welcome your input and recognize that we are all in this challenge together. The version represented herein was produced on April 14, 2020.