Outside General Counsel FAQs
At Freeman Law, we recognize that small and mid-size businesses face sophisticated legal challenges and risks that require dedicated legal counsel. Many businesses do not maintain permanent in-house counsel. From entrepreneurial start-ups to large, privately-held companies, the cost of hiring full-time, in-house legal counsel often necessitates outsourcing legal support. Learn more about our Outside General Counsel Legal Services.
Frequently Asked Questions
With Freeman Law and its strategic affiliations, the Outside General Counsel Program offers customized, structured arrangements that deliver sophisticated legal services at a fraction of the hourly rate of big firms.
Among the services available through the Outside General Counsel Program are:
- Transactional services, including drafting and negotiation
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Lease review
- Contract review
- Regulatory compliance
- Litigation and arbitration management, including risk assessment and strategic counseling
- Contract and other business disputes
- Risk management
- Counseling regarding fiduciary duties and strategic considerations
- Entity formation, including corporate, LLC, and other entity structures
- Maintenance of corporate governing documents
- Operating and shareholder agreements
- Partnership and joint venture agreements
- Corporate restructuring
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Entity reorganizations and amendments
- Stock options and executive compensation
Dallas Area Outside General Counsel Legal Services
Because clients today face challenges like never before, they need—more than ever—counsel and insights that position them to respond to rapidly changing environments. Our attorneys are thought leaders and they are practical. And with our depth of accounting and business experience, we speak the “language” of business—all in a way that moves the ball forward, not back. With our adaptive tax and business counsel, Freeman Law’s Outside General Counsel Program is there to help change the way clients do business.
Freeman Law represents clients in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Schedule a consultation or call (214) 984-3410 to discuss your General Counsel needs.